Pathfinder Money Matters
Pathfinder Money Matters - College Financial Aid and Scholarship Package Includes:
Session One: Financial Aid 101 - Consulting session to introduce and decipher the college financial aid and scholarship process
Session Two: Assistance to complete the FAFSA and CSS Profile
Session Three: Scholarship search session with the student
• Detailed timeline of key financial aid events.
• College Cost Navigator - Suite of five financial aid reports - College Cost Navigator takes each family's unique family situation into account to generate a specialized strategy for reducing college costs. Included are: Aid Eligibility Comparison Report; Detailed Expected Family Contribution Report; What will College Cost Estimate Report; "What -If" Report and "What-If" Eligibility Report
• Pathfinder and College Cost Navigator Scholarship Reports - Customized reports based on each individual students academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, talents and unique qualities. The report combines merit aid specific to the colleges the student is applying to with a custom scholarship search of local, state and national scholarship resources. The reports include details and deadlines for scholarship applications.
• Help evaluating financial aid and scholarship offers to select the best option.
Additional Financial Aid Services:
• Guidance to write and edit scholarship applications and essays. Available at an hourly rate.
Complete the contact form on the website, call or e-mail Pathfinder Counseling LLC for additional details about service options and current pricing.